Senior Business Analyst -Job Description:
- Good knowledge of Scrum boards and working knowledge of JIRA
- Use business requirements and technical requirements to rapidly ideate and execute enablement solutions for development teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate, defend, and pitch solutions to project teams.
- Validate assumptions using qualitative and quantitative methods and produce rapid iterations based on research findings.
- Contributes with documentation of design processes and workflows.
- Participates actively and constructively in design critique sessions.
- Be responsible for work assignments, delivery and decision making as necessary.
- Maintains, improves and shares knowledge gained on technical or functional skills, consulting skills and business experience with the team
- Perform project defined tasks and drives issues to closure.
- Prepare business process procedures, test scenarios, end-user documentation and user manuals.
- Must have experience working on large scale ERP projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high quality business analytics solutions for the business key stakeholders. Certified Scrum Master is considered as additional value.
- Collaborate with project dev team and Product owners regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Engage with end users and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements of their unit, demonstrating Agile behaviors that emphasizes collaboration, delivery, reflection and improvement and deliver internal training for new features to team members and end-users by identifying needs, preparing materials and delivery as needed
- Consult with the business and product owners to prioritize and shape the product backlog, using Agile practices for prioritization around business value
- Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual service improvement.
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive) and Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies and Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assist with the elaboration of the user stories and requirements, supporting team members with their work where required Participate in and facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals:
- Backlog Refinement
- Daily Stand-up
- Iteration / Release Planning
- Showcases / Sprint Review
- Retrospective Participate in the creation of low or high-fidelity prototypes
- Convert the ideas and themes to Product Backlog and sprint backlog stories with precise and executable stories.
- Partners with product management and development team to capture and articulate product requirements.
Salary: 7,50,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Changepond Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:Changepond Technologies Private Limited
Address:PLOT NO.H2,,SIPCOT IT PARK, II MAIN ROAD,OLD MAHAB, ALIPURAM ROAD,SIRUSERI, KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India
Reference Id:CPT_ Business Analyst _ 2021