Automation of CAD parts/drawings and assemblies of different products using VBA/any advanced coding platforms
- Create 3D models for Special purpose Machines and Electrical Equipment
- CAD Design Automation using various CAD tools and coding techniques
- Create Manufacturing /2D drawings using Solidworks/Inventor/AutoCAD.
- 2-3 years of Proven Working experience as a Designer/Design Automation Engineer for an Engineering Service/Manufacturing organization
- Experience in designing and automating Solidworks & Inventor Models and Drawing through API, Excel VBA, C# or Python, Macros, Design table & iLogic.
- Strong working knowledge in Tacton, Drive Works Solo & i-Logic
- Hands-on experience in creating User interface/Application to automate the CAD tools dynamically with multiple user input and real time updates.
- Hands-on experience in Product Configurator for Sheet metal and Electrical Products interlinking CAD models.
- Good logical and Problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing standards, GD&T, Weldment and Tolerance.
- Excellent Hand-on experience in Sheet metal, Casting, Machining & Drawing creating in both SOLIDWORKS & Inventor
- The ability to create drawings using AutoCAD would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Positive attitude, Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Qualification: BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Higher experience and matching standards can be considered
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Changepond Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:Changepond Technologies Private Limited
Address:PLOT NO.H2,,SIPCOT IT PARK, II MAIN ROAD,OLD MAHAB, ALIPURAM ROAD,SIRUSERI, , KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India