We are hiring for Archive Application Systems Administrator / Specialist with 4 to 7 years of experience.
- Application Systems Administrator - BSC Archiving Services
The principal function of an Application Systems Administrator is to leverage their Application Installation, configuration and support expertise in the design, maintenance, and support of complex technical systems deliverables including various levels of software installation, application and systems configuration, and data analysis. The Application Systems Administrator works closely with Program Managers, Systems and Networking Engineers and Factory Archivers to assist with the success of these tasks. Strong communication of technical concepts is required. Application Systems Administrator - BSC Archiving Services.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Work with team leadership to understand scope, derive estimates, schedule, manage tasks/projects, present status updates to IT and business leaders as required.
- Communicate complex application architectural design, application support and maintenance topics to clients, partners, staff, and other vendors.
- Provide estimates for the amount of labor required to perform successful software installations and configuration, upgrades, patching and testing integration.
- Support and maintain in-house and client archiving environments for the BSC Archiving Services organization.
- Make and keep commitments regarding the completion of all assigned tasks.
- Deliver end-to-end Data Archive and Data Subset solutions using Informatica Power Center, ILM Data Archive and TDM.
- Work with business and IT to gather requirements and define the Data Archive solutions for application retirement data archiving, data masking etc.
- Perform ILM installations/EBFs on Linux and Windows environments.
- Perform testing of the Code to meet business and technical specifications including performance tuning during development lifecycle.
- Act as third line escalation contact for issue resolution and problem management.
- Provide afterhours coverage as part of an on-call rotation schedule for SLA support as needed.
- Develop and contribute to strategic vision for Data Archive.
- Define and contribute to development of standards, guidelines, design patterns and common development frameworks and components.
- Assist Factory Archivers with the execution of retirement entities and archive jobs. Assist Factory Archivers in troubleshooting technical issues and concerns.
- Ensure customer and archive team inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and technical support service levels are achieved.
- Is informed and current on all ILM product enhancements/ latest releases by working closely with Informatica vendor support and sharing that information with the entire archiving team.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology/Systems.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a large application support environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Informatica ILM Data Archive and / or ETL tools (Power Center, Power Exchange) product software is required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills, as well as strong listening skills.
- Possesses strong customer relation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Exhibit strong reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Methodically resolve the more difficult and complex production issues reported by customers and partners.
- Exhibit strong personal planning and organizational skills.
- Exhibit strong analytical and solution design skills.
- Process and detail-oriented.
- Proficient communication (written and oral) skills, capable of effectively communicating complex topics.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating systems, systems and networking concepts and experience.
- Experience utilizing debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Experience using source code and version control tools.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot software issues to determine the root cause and present suggested work-arounds and solutions.
- Knowledge of Healthcare EMR applications preferred.
- Knowledge of Java preferred.
- Knowledge of GxP compliance knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Work Location: Chennai
Interested can share profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with Notice period & CTC Expectation .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time