Modelling and Detailing of Special Purpose Machines/Heavy Engineering equipment using Solidworks & Autodesk Inventor.
- Create 3D models for Special purpose Machines and Heavy Equipment
- CAD Design Automation using various CAD tools and coding techniques
- Create Manufacturing /2D drawings using Solidworks/Inventor/AutoCAD.
- 2-3 years of Proven Working experience as a Designer/Design Automation Engineer for an Engineering Service/Manufacturing organization
- Experience in Automation of CAD Models and Drawings through User Interface, VBA, Excel Macros, Design Table, API.
- Strong working knowledge in Tacton, Drive Works Solo & i-Logic
- Knowledge of manufacturing standards.
- Knowledge of GD&T, Weldment, Tolerance
- Experience in Sheet metal, Casting and Machining models
- Excellent Hands on experience in Solidworks/Inventor
- Ability to create drawings using AutoCAD would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills-Verbal and Written
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- A positive attitude
Qualification: BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineering.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Higher experience and matching standards can be considered
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Changepond Technologies Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Edwin Raja G
Contact Company:Changepond Technologies Private Limited
Address :H-2 SIPCOT IT Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Siruseri, Navalur Post
Reference Id:CPT_2019_Automation Engineer